WombPower© Seminars & Retreats are led by author, p.w. long.
Take a group journey to discover the power of your womb and reconnect with the Feminine Principle.
The Blood Mysteries (Seminar)
The experiences of menarche, pregnancy, and menopause offer us the opportunity to tap powers that only we as women possess.
You will learn about:
· The transformative power of each cycle of a woman’s life.
· Self-care womb and breast massage techniques for optimal womb and breast health.
· Sacred feminine dance and movement.
· Healing foods and herbs to nourish your body.
· Tapping and activating sacred feminine sexual expression.
Join us as we tap into our full womb energy and power to create the life that we desire.
Enhancing Feminine Power: A Day Retreat for Female Students
This Retreat is designed to enable participants: to reclaim wisdom honoring their feminine cycles; to harness their feminine energy for vitality and creativity; to explore ways to enhance feminine power; and to develop healthy fulfilling relationships.The Retreat is comprised of two components:
1) Lectures/Discussions; and 2) Workshop consisting of personal awareness exercises, small/large group activities.
1. Lecture/Discussion: Powerful Doctoring Women
“Doctoring Women”, midwives and grannies provided the foundation of healthcare for enslaved African Americans. In this lecture, participants will learn about the herbs for preventative, curative, as well as resistance purposes by these women healers.
Readings from The Womb Rebellion by p.w. long
3. Lecture/ Discussion: Fertility- Blessing or Curse?
A comparison and analysis of the roles of enslaved women in The Womb Rebellion by p.w. long and the handmaids in Hulu's new television adaptation of Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid’s Tale".
4. Womb Power Workshop
A woman’s womb is a powerful source for vitality, sensuality, and creativity. In this workshop, participants will become aware of ancient wisdom, and learn natural practices that young females can utilize to enhance their creative potential and feminine power.
5. Relationship Dialogue
Participants will take personal inventories and discuss ways in which their beliefs and behaviors impact personal and romantic relationships. Strategies provided for developing healthy and fulfilling relationships.
For more information on WombPower© Seminars & Retreats, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org